Performance Exhausts & Accessories
Tel: (603) 464-3235
Fax: (603) 464-3236
Toll Free: 1-855-630-7807
Porsche 991 Twin Turbo X-cellerator
Exhaust System (2013+)
The SpeedTech X-cellerator cross-flow or X-Flow exhaust is designed to offer the discerning Porsche enthusiast the ultimate exhaust system with a number of performance and sound options in one complete package.
X-FLOW DESIGN - By combining the exhaust pulses from both sides of the Porsche boxer motor with an "X" or "cross-flow" at the center of the muffler (internal crossflow design), we have developed a unique, exotic sound that has to be heard to be appreciated. Our trademark sound is well known and highly respected throughout the industry.
OPTIONS - The X-cellerator system offers a choice of German HJS catalytic converters, re-using the OEM catalytic converters or cat bypass pipes, resulting in several possible exhaust configurations:
- OEM Catalytic Converters w/Muffler Delete X-Pipe
- HJS Catalytic Converters w/Muffler Delete X-Pipe
- Cat Bypass Pipes w/Muffler Delete X-Pipe (for off road/track use)
Further, there is a choice of re-using the OEM tips or utilizing our 3" dual tips.
Our modular design incorporates accuseal clamps for quick
and easy installation and component swaps.
PERFORMANCE - The SpeedTech X-cellerator X-Flow system eliminates approximately 20 pounds of weight compared to the Porsche OEM exhaust. Additional weight savings can be realized with use of the off road RACE configurations, such as cat bypass pipes. Whether lap times or straight line speed is your goal, the weight savings will help yield quicker track times.
Our free flowing X-Design design, along with Hi-Flow German HJS catalytic converters or cat bypass pipes will improve the performance of your Porsche 991TT by enabling extremely quick turbo spool, along with increased torque, higher horsepower and much crisper throttle response! Faster track and ¼ mile times, better everyday performance and the pronounced engine note will provide an enhanced driving experience for all types of uses.
Want to keep the OEM catalytic converters? This system is available as a center muffler replacement only, using the OEM catalytic converters for factory emissions compliance.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you start with the muffler delete X-Pipe for OEM cats and OEM tips and you later decide to upgrade to full 3" cats (or bypass pipes) or full 3" dual tips, our base 3" muffler delete X-Pipe will work, so there is no need to buy an additional system. All upgrades are plug and play compatible, allowing planned economical upgrading.
All components are constructed of T304 stainless steel. This is a very well built, top of the line exhaust system for the discriminating enthusiast and very fitting for the Porsche turbo.
SOUND - The SpeedTech 3.0 991 Turbo X-cellerator system emits a fantastic, very exotic exhaust note, especially at full throttle and is available in several sound and performance levels to suit a variety of tastes and uses.
Designed to provide a superior aggressive, high quality, refined sport exhaust note, this system is highly recommended for exceptional performance from the 991 Turbo platform.
We offer a lifetime warranty of manufacturing defects for the
The SpeedTech 991TT X-cellerator exhaust is designed, tested and manufactured in the USA.
- Re-Use OEM cats or HJS catalytic converters w/special Porsche formulated substrate
- Polished T304 stainless steel construction
- Optional cat bypass pipes (for off road use only)
- Modular system for quick and easy changes
- Complete kit - includes all required parts for installation
- Proprietary “cross-flow” or X-Flow design
- Fully TIG welded
- Made in USA
- Optional ceramic coating
- OEM tips or Dual 3" tips
Our 991 Turbo X-Pipe replaces the center muffler and provides a fantastic exotic sound - very fitting and tasteful for the 911 Turbo. Mounts directly to the OEM catalytic converters, SpeedTech/HJS Hi Flow converters or cat bypass pipes. Includes mounting straps, all hardware, decals and installation instructions. Modular design for ease of use and installation. 3" / 76 mm design. Our recommendation as the best choice for the 991TT.
- X-Pipe for OEM tips $1,895.00
- X-Pipe w/ 3" dual tips $1,995.00
- X-Pipe for OEM tips w/ HJS catalytic converters: $3,595.00
- X-Pipe w/ dual tips & HJS catalytic converters: $3,695.00
- X-Pipe for OEM tips w/ cat bypass pipes (off road/track use): $2,495.00
- X-Pipe w/ dual tips & cat bypass pipes (off road/track use): $2,595.00
Competition 3.0 Muffler Delete X-Pipe Exhaust System
- HJS 200cpi x 130 mm Directional Catalytic Converters: $2,295.00
- Catalytic Converter Bypass Pipes: $749.00
- Full 3" Dual Tips: $749.00
- Ceramic Coat Tips: $149.00
- Ceramic Coat Bypass Pipes: $249.00
- Ceramic Coat Entire System: $399.00
It is one of the best exhausts I've ever heard. Speedtech nailed it with this one. It's very exotic sounding and plenty of snap, crackle and pop! Steve B.
HJS 130mm x 200cpi Directional
HJS 130mm x 200cpi FULL 3"
Directional Catalytic Converters
FULL 3" Cat Bypass Pipes